Behind The Scenes Tour
Runs daily during the Spring NSW School Holidays from 3pm-4pm.
Go behind the scenes and see how we enrich and care for our beautiful animals every day. This one-hour VIP experience is a must-do for anyone interested in learning more about marine animal care and conservation. One of our expert team will take you on an exclusive guided tour and behind the scenes and answer all your questions along the way. Unless he’s napping, visitors are almost guaranteed to spot newest Australian sea lion pup, Miki, playing and swimming with his big brother Hugo.
- 3pm – 4pm every day during the Spring NSW School Holidays. This exclusive one-hour VIP guided tour takes you behind the scenes at Coffs Coast Wildlife Sanctuary.
- Learn how and why we train the animals
- Watch animal training up close
- Assist our team in a training session
- Practise what you’ve learnt in an interactive game/activity with a marine animal
- Feed a variety of animals
- Assist in animal care activities
Year-Round: Daily during the Spring NSW School Holidays 3pm – 4pm
$79 Per Adult (NB: entry not included)
$29 Per Child (NB: entry not included)
Children under 10 must be accompanied by an adult
- Additional person $25
- Maximum 10 people in a group
NB: This experience does not include touching any animals or professional photos. Personal photos are not permitted during this tour. Thank you for your co-operation.
Due to animal welfare being our top priority, experience availability is subject to change.
Support the vital work of the Coffs Coast Wildlife Sanctuary with a tax-deductible donation.