Dolphin Splash Experience (entry included)
This Dolphin Splash Experience offers a once-in-a-lifetime chance to get in the water and interact with a playful dolphin.
From $270 per person (minimum four people)
- Extra person $120
- 8+ years old
- Maximum 5 people
- 10-minute orientation before entering the water
- 20 minutes in the water where you can touch and interact with a curious and playful dolphin
- Enjoy being close, hear them “speak”, feed the dolphin a fish, view the dolphin underwater
- Goggles provided for underwater viewing
- Learn about your dolphin’s personal history and natural biology, and the importance of marine conservation in this hands-on learning experience
- Receive an email link/voucher for 1 Digital photo to redeem online (additional photos are available to purchase)
Children must be at least 8 years old and a minimum of 120cm tall to participate without an adult. 6-7 year-olds can participate but must be accompanied by a paying adult.
Peak Season is all NSW School Holidays, Public Holidays, Long Weekends and Easter
Off-Peak is all times outside of Peak Season
Wetsuits can be hired separately (nearby off-site) if required.
Due to animal welfare being our top priority, experience availability is subject to change.
Support the vital work of the Coffs Coast Wildlife Sanctuary with a tax-deductible donation.